This tutorial is part one of a three part series where I show you how to use emitter lights in formZ in conjunction with the Maxwell Render plugin for interior lighting. Subjects I cover include:
- Creating an setting up an emitter/softbox light type
- Moving an emitter light in the scene
- Adjusting the parameters of the light including size, power, color and visibility
- Adjusting the camera settings for interior rendering
- Using Maxwell Fire for previewing scene changes in real time
Please share this video by using the share buttons in the lower right corner of this blog entry. The more you share, the better this site can get!
Learn something? Please Donate. This site is completely supported by people like you. Every dollar helps, and goes directly towards the costs associated with running the site and making more tutorials. Thanks!