This is part two of the three part series where I show you how to use emitter lights in formZ in conjunction with the Maxwell Render plugin for interior lighting. Subjects I cover include:
- Setting up an emitter material from scratch using material hints
- Applying materials to geometry to be used for lighting
- Adjusting materials to adjust the lighting
- Tips for getting the lights to show up in the scene
- Tips on how to do simple cove lighting
Please share this video by using the share buttons in the lower right corner of this blog entry. The more you share, the better this site can get!
Learn something? Please Donate. This site is completely supported by people like you. Every dollar helps, and goes directly towards the costs associated with running the site and making more tutorials. Thanks!